Old 09-08-2006, 09:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Mike is offline

Default Recommendations for topsoil supplier in/near Bristol?

"Phil" wrote in message
ps.com...

LOL, thanks. I had googled - but wanted a personal recommendation - not
something that would help me a lot from you, unless the S'oton/Cowes
ferry is exceptionally cheap for lorry loads of soil....!!

Unless you are 'in the know', NONE of the ferries are cheap :-(( Check up to
see what it will cost you to bring a car and a family of four over and see
what I mean :-((

No the price quoted is not the purchase price of the ferry itself ;-)

Back to the topsoil as we must keep urg on topic as I read in another
posting earlier ;-), have you tried telephoning Graden Centres, Nurseries
and Graden Maintenance people for their recommendations?

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk