Old 09-08-2006, 03:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Klara Klara is offline

Default Just a thought re pic posting

In message , Sacha
writes
Mike makes the point that if we accept binaries, it may lead urg to be
kept on fewer servers and therefore become less available. That seems to
me a good argument for not accepting binaries

It's obviously a non-starter and also for the very good reason that
Janet gave of the troll types. I just thought this man made a very
good point that it would be interesting to posters to be able to see
and comment directly on the many "What is this plant?" questions urg
gets. I imagine the group he posts to mostly must be a moderated one,
though.
--
Sacha

alt.binaries.pictures.gardens (where Bob Hobden has just posted some
very nice pictures of the West Dean chilli fiesta) has some amazing
photos of plants and gardens.
I try to avoid dodgy subject lines, so don't know whether less savoury
bits slip through....

--
Klara, Gatwick basin