Old 09-08-2006, 10:47 PM
PLOTTY PLOTTY is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam
PLOTTY wrote:
Hi all, just to let you know that I have updated my website after
returning from my holiday, regards Steve.

http://www.myallotments.blogspot.com

Very interesting as ever, Steve, I don't think there are many
who have escaped the ravages of the drought but things look
pretty good with you despite your holiday absence.

Re the holiday : there are some wonderful walks out there ;
Precipice Walk,Torrent Walk, the Roman Steps, Panorama Walk.
I hop you can squeeze in one or two next time you go.

Sam.
Thanks for your nice comments, I have made a note of the walks that you have suggested. On my last visit we went to the Nantcol Waterfalls which was a lovely walk, thanks once again, Steve.