Old 10-08-2006, 02:40 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Al[_1_] Al[_1_] is offline

Default 2 Problems

dam, your good. ;-) Ask me about my electric wench some time. You don't
get a.b.p.o do you?

However, it's definitely a loop I was speaking of. I made it myself with
some clear cellophane stretched over one end of an old bubble blowing wand
left over from one of my recent childhoods. I couldn't find the loupe that
I was required to buy for my pest management class so I had to improvise.

This reminds me of my favorite exchange from one of Rex Stout's Nero Wolfe
novels. In it Wolfe had maneuvered one of his suspects into the red chair
and was making him nuts with his erudite pedantic style of interrogatory
interlocution until the man simply could not take it any more. He said, "I
came here to find out what you've done with my wife, not to have my grammar
corrected!" To which Wolfe dryly replied, "I'm not correcting your grammar.
I'm correcting your diction."

.....I guess you had to be there.

Anyway, you may correct either of mine any time you like and I'll try to be
more careful. It's just reassuring to know somebody actually reads this
cwap 'o mine that closely, sense most of it is so obliviously devoid of
common cents.

Al
Most probably lost in one of his many childhoods ...or is he trying to avoid
a mountain of repotting chores?

wrote in message
oups.com...

Al wrote:

As you know they are tiny. Without a loop, ....

That should be a "loupe." 10X would be best.

Obligatory songs: "Here We go Loop-de-Loop." "Little Latin Lupe Lu."

J. Del Col