Old 10-08-2006, 12:10 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default strange lawn pest

Steveo said:

wrote:
Micro* said:

"Eggs Zachtly" wrote in message
Please don't feed the trolls/kooks. Thanks.

NOT a troll, just looking for answers!

Not you. The netkook you replied to. You based your opinion on Steveo
upon the kook's comments. While Steveo and I don't see eye-to-eye on some
things, I have the utmost respect for his knowledge of turf grasses and
their care. Killfiling him, based on a netkook's reply to him was *not* a
bright move on your part, IMO.

Thanks for the kind words, Eggs, they are much appreciated. He kind of
makes a guy scrath his head as to why even bother responding sometimes. ugh

You seem to be one of the brighter posters in here as far as your knowledge
goes, so no problem over here with you and I. (hope so anyway)

People aren't shy about sharing their wives tale cures in here, and some of
them are down-right wrong!

Like you said earlier, this doesn't pay anything, it's just for trying to
help people. That's what these boards were intended for. (no cash pay
dag-nabit)

I still reserve the right to k/f G2 and webtv users. =P

--
Eggs

-Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.