Old 09-08-2006, 11:59 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.southwest,uk.local.london,uk.local.essx,uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes[_1_] Alan Holmes[_1_] is offline

Default Pay to receive spam in US!

"Cynic" wrote in message
On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 19:21:02 GMT, "Alan Holmes"
wrote:

The acceptance
is usually tacked onto the end of the conditions you agree to if
requesting a "free" ringtone, game or picture for your mobile, and so
it catched out lots of children.

Catched?

Typo, sorry. Should have been "... catches out lots of children". I
hate it when a typo results in what looks like dreadfully ignorant
grammar!

I hate pedants who pick up on an obvious typo!

It was not *that* obviously a typo - though I hope the regulars know
that my grammar is gooder that that. :-)

It's obviously better than mine!(:-)

Alan

--
Cynic