Old 19-03-2003, 05:20 PM
Kenni Judd

Default About that show theme challenge.....

We weren't able to do much with the show theme either, but we were pleased
with the trophy awarded to our Blc. Golden Tang 'Juno' as Best Cattleya
Alliance exhibited by a commercial grower.
--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

http://www.jborchids.com
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
hlink.net...
For the Port St. Lucie Orchid Show, I decided to forego Mick's suggestion

of
a hollowed-out loaf of white bread and gave up on matching something to

"The
Wonder of Orchids". Went with "Orchid Kingdom" with a shiny waterfall

into
a little body of water with a wisp of cotton for whitecaps. I didn't have
high hopes for this year, because I was in between bloomings, but Voila!

Second place for the display, several ribbons, and best of all, a Best

Phal
Alliance trophy for Ph. Summer Beach.

Pix to ABPO 24 or 48 hours.

Diana