Old 10-08-2006, 04:59 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default No more gardening for me

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 10:20:34 -0400, "Callen Molenda"
wrote:

Victoria, I had wondered how you were doing. I'm so sorry to hear that
there is no more gardening for you, but if you have someone weed for you
hopefully you can still look at your beautiful garden.

Please take care, and I'll be thinking of you.

Callen in VA

Thank you Callen. I hate to be morose, but sometimes I think I am
simply not going to have a long life. Not this time around. If
treatment doesn't work, I will need a liver transplant.

Buddhism has been the one constant in my life beside my darling
husband and my Lama's. I guess I'm a bit depressed and this will
pass.

The garden look so much better after they weeded, but they worked
eight hours and only did PART of the back! I have half acre, all
cultivated beds. LOL