Old 10-08-2006, 07:21 PM posted to rec.gardens
raycruzer raycruzer is offline

Default No more gardening for me

Best of luck to you.

I'm sure you are aware of the variety of long-handled tools that are
available for pulling weeds, digging holes, cultivating, etc. There's
a good list of such tools available online at the Ergonica World of
Weeds website.

All plants want to grow and blossom. That's their mission in life. It
seems that our human destiny is to cultivate, consume and contain the
green world around us.

Gardening is good for you.

Jangchub wrote:
On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 11:02:46 -0400, William Wagner
wrote:

Perhaps a small Japanese Garden? About 10 feet by 10 feet. Set to
take advantage of borrowed scenery. Shrink the 10 X 10 by including a
water sculpture. Have a Koi or two. Landscape with a small pine and
perhaps a lily. Minimal planting maximum design. Use weed guard and
hire a contractor for initial setup. But design it oneself. Very
important.

Best!

Bill

Yes, once all weeding is done and trash trees are gone (boy can birds
plant those things everywhere) I will call in a landscape architect
and tell him/her what I want. I didn't know it, but one of those
trees which just showed up is a fig! At least they're not all trash!
NO GRASS and wood decks, or composit wood is also fab. I can do
container gardening on the decks.

I still collect brugmansia's and datura's so those are all in huge 30
gallon containers.