Old 10-08-2006, 08:24 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default No more gardening for me

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 14:08:47 -0400, madgardener
wrote:

ahhhhhh Vinnie.......how I worried about you. Poor sugar.. Well you've
had the blessing to have someone like your husband who has been
incredible. Maybe with the idea's that your gardening buddies have
passed on to you and some tweeking for some raised and container
gardens, you can continue onwards. I know the composite decking is good
stuff. Son extended my nook deck a titch with it and I adore it. No
splinters, easy to clean (if I did) lasts for 75 years... My love and
thoughts are with you honey. Keep in touch as you're able. I've been
absent this whole season and only recently posted myself. Not that I've
not been inspired by the overly weedy Fairy Holler, just caught up in
insane stuff....

my love and thoughts Vinnie. (((huge cyber hug))))
maddie

As always, you are a dear. And I will take that hug!

love you back,