Old 10-08-2006, 05:30 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses
jtill jtill is offline

Default Cemetary Roses.

They sure look fragile at the moment. Sure hope some grow!
Joe T
Baytown

Gail Futoran wrote:
"jtill" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hey Gail, I have a bud! By the way, Firstrays.com has orchid pots that
work great for other plants and you can make them out of coke bottles.
You drill two holes 1" up from the bottom, froming a sump in the
bottom. Prevents dryout so you can water less often.

Joe T
Baytown Tx

Joe, that's great! When I've done cuttings I
viewed the first bud as a sign of success. Of
course the process isn't finished yet, but
you've made a good start. Congrats!

Interesting comment about the orchid pots.
Anything that works...

Gail
near San Antonio TX Zone 8