Old 10-08-2006, 03:12 PM posted to austin.gardening
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default snakes in yard

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 08:55:01 -0500, "H. Adam Stevens"
wrote:

What happened to the snakes?
This has turned into a goddam deer thread.

Last rattler I had in the house got a facefull of .38 rat shot.
Killed a copperhead in the pool last Summer. He was coiled up in the
skimmer.
Come to think of it, every snake I have seen in six years of living out here
next to Camp Swift has been a timber rattler except for two copperheads.
And I have killed each and every one.

But it was a fiddleback spider killed my cat.

Cheers
H.

Aren't you just filled with joy.