Old 10-08-2006, 05:57 PM posted to austin.gardening
OmManiPadmeOmelet[_3_] OmManiPadmeOmelet[_3_] is offline

Default snakes in yard

In article ,
"H. Adam Stevens" wrote:

What happened to the snakes?
This has turned into a goddam deer thread.

Last rattler I had in the house got a facefull of .38 rat shot.
Killed a copperhead in the pool last Summer. He was coiled up in the
skimmer.
Come to think of it, every snake I have seen in six years of living out here
next to Camp Swift has been a timber rattler except for two copperheads.
And I have killed each and every one.

But it was a fiddleback spider killed my cat.

Cheers
H.

Dust routinely, don't give them places to hide...

Condolences on the loss of your kitty. :-(

I normally spare spiders and don't kill them.
I make an exception for the Brown Recluse.
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson