Old 10-08-2006, 08:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
shazzbat shazzbat is offline

Default mechanical riddle / soil sieve?

"newbietothis" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have read in another post in this group that you can get such a thing
as a mechnical riddle or soil sieve. Does anyone know where you can
hire these from; had a look on HSS Hire website but nothing? Many
thanks.

I've seen one once. A geezer I bought a shed from a few years ago had one in
his garden, it was a rotary screen cylinder, about 4 ft long and 2ft dia,
turned by a big handle at one end. he was using it to screen his very stony
soil, and didn't want to part with it.

If you find a source I'd like a look at it too.

Steve