Old 11-08-2006, 12:41 AM posted to rec.gardens
rosebud19 rosebud19 is offline

Default Best way to store seeds? Moonflowers not doing well

I'm starting to collect seeds from the flowers around my area. What is
the best way to store the seeds so they don't mold or go bad?
Also I've been disappointed by a few store bought seed packets. I
bought some MoonFlower Seeds, started them quite early but they've
hardly grown at all. We've had a lot of hot weather lately, although we
had a quite cool spring.
Anyone else have a disappointed season with their Moonflower seeds?
They were Ferry Morse, which is usually a quality brand.
Another problem I seem to be having lately is my Petunia plant that
is potted is dying on me.
I give it enough water so I am not sure what the problem is.
Thanks in advance.

Rosebud