Old 10-08-2006, 09:18 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default Bugs and Slugs - Fescue Lawn

Stubby said:

Grubs. Try a "Stage 3" control / fertilizer.

How many "armor looking" grubs have you ever seen? My guess is zero.

Just a suggestion, take it as you like, but you *really* need to quit
posting here. The advice you continuously spew, serves no purpose but to
confuse the person you're replying to. I'm sure you're just trying to help,
but each time you hit "Send", you make yourself look like an idiot.

--
Eggs

-Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.