Old 11-08-2006, 08:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Stones under apple trees

On 10/8/06 23:46, in article , "Rupert (W.Yorkshire)"
wrote:

snip
I shouldn't scoff - I know about bloody painful back thingies.
I see a Physiotherapist and have never understood the difference between a
Physio and a Chiro.

I could give you the lecture the Chiro gave us but it's a bit OT for urg!
Mine is an ongoing problem partly because my spine is on a slant and partly
because of a couple of slipped discs in the past. It does mean that any
heavy digging is out of the question, though - there are days when emptying
the dishwasher is a challenge!

Apologies for the pain in the crutch comment because I notice it gave "the
pain in the arse" leave to make a post.

That's really very neat, Rupert!

Main thing is you are OK for your Hols.

That is going to be part of the treatment, I promise you!

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk