Old 11-08-2006, 02:32 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] delcolja@mail.ab.edu is offline

Default 2 Problems

Jack wrote:
Ok, So can you correct my culture so half my flaskling stop dying, or
are you suggesting that I take up reading Nero Wolfe (a very good
author) to ease my anxiety
over their death, other than that correct my diction all you want, as I
find debate about the realities of a living language an interesting
debate, even though I personally despise the whole english language

The Nero Wolfe stories are some of my favorite mysteries, one of the
reasons I fell into orchid addiction, as a matter of fact.

J. Del Col