Old 11-08-2006, 09:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Mike is offline

Default OT?: Winemaking

"David Rance" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Aug 2006, Mike wrote:

And that's what this newsgroup is all about.

Differences of opinions which on this newsgroup, leads to aggression,

back
biting, sniping and of course this brings out the net nannies declaring
'that it is now off topic' :-((

Go away, trouble-maker!

--

So, you say that none of what I have stated happens? Might I respectfully
suggest that you take your blinkers off and follow things in future? For

Kindest regards

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk
www.nsrafa.com