Old 11-08-2006, 05:52 PM posted to sci.bio.botany
Jeff[_3_] Jeff[_3_] is offline

Default Plants that absorb harmful elements/toxins?

Hello all.

I'm a militant earthy-crunchy (seriously), but I'm not here to cause
political riff-raff.

I'm looking to compile a list of known seeds that will grow plants that
are able to absorb significant amounts of chemicals, pesticides, and
other well known harmful materials.

Could anyone give me pointers/URL's that would help in my research?

The environment where these plants will grow is central Massachusetts,
and yes, the plants need to be legal. ;-)

Any help greatly appreciated.

-Jeff