Old 11-08-2006, 04:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Byford Nick Byford is offline

Default Petrol Lawnmower

I would go for a four-stroke. Firstly, there is no mixing the petrol/oil and
secondly they have a much better reliability rate.

We bought the cheapest petrol lawnmower we could and our garden in 150 X 30.
We got a 'Champion' with a 3.5 HP Briggs and Stratton engine.

We've now had it for over three years and my wife was using it
professionally for the last year. Cost? £110.

I sharpen the blade every now and then and it starts first pull every time.

Happy mowing!

Nick
www.pennix.co.uk

"philip" wrote in message
Hi,
I am considerating of buying a petrol lawnmower. Which landmower should
I buy for a garden of 130' x 30'? Regards, Philip