Old 11-08-2006, 05:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jennifer Sparkes Jennifer Sparkes is offline

Default Memorial Garden

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

On 11/8/06 10:48, in article
, "stepsmit"
wrote:

We are going to build a memorial garden to our baby Grandson who was 34
days old when he died.

His name was "Bailey".

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss but I think the memorial garden is a
beautiful idea.

I too am so sorry to learn of your sad news and that it is a
lovely thought to create a memorial garden.

There is also a Rhododendron baileyi and a Meconopsis baileyi and I'm pretty
sure there's a Dianthus of that name, too.

Other baileyi plants are Cornus baileyi, Yucca baileyi, then there is a cactus
Echinocereus baileyi.

Jennifer