Old 16-02-2003, 08:27 PM
Dave Fouchey

Default ******it's******snowing!*******

Exactly right, I am very grateful for the cold January and February
this year, has provided a fair amount of Ice Cover in the Great Lakes.
This should slow down the warm up this spring and permit the Apple and
Cherry Trees to bloom normally and not suffer a 95% crop failure of
cherries again this year..

Dave Fouchey
Michigan

On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 14:44:12 -0500, "Judy and Dave G"
wrote:

Yes, thank Gawd!

Anyone remember the past few years? When it warmed up in January. And
everything started budding and coming up. And then it froze in March?
Everytime a family member complains about the snow and cold - I say yes,
thank goodness, it has stopped the lilac from blooming.

Judy

"Betsy" -0 wrote in message
Good grief. It started at around 4:00 a.m. and already we have about a
foot. It's not supposed to stop until Monday.

Waaaah! I want spring!

Betsy in (under?) Baltimore