Old 19-03-2003, 06:08 PM
Drakanthus

Default That new Garden Prog awful

I had a tear in eye when they screened the last Gardeners World with
Titchmarsh, but Oh how awful is that thing he is doing now... Why does
he insist on trying to be funny?? He just comes across as a pratt and
I can't be bothered with it.

I remember now why I disliked him so much on Daytime telly all those
years back... he got better but now he's back in the toy cupboard...

MG

I like the program. At least it has some interesting gardening content unlike many
of the horrendous garden make over type programs. Granted Titchmarsh is a bit
"twee" somehow but I prefer that to some of the ego maniacs on TV.

What do others make of the new "Plantsman" program? The presenter is certainly
enthusiastic. Not sure if I like that program or not yet.
--
Drakanthus.

(Spam filter: Include the word VB anywhere in the subject line or emails
will never reach me.)