Old 12-08-2006, 08:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Rhododendron arboreum

On 12/8/06 00:05, in article , "Rupert (W.Yorkshire)"
wrote:

snip

If you have difficulty finding R. arboreum then you could try the Glendoick
People. Years since I had contact with them but I remember them as being
very knowledgeable and helpful folk
http://www.glendoick.com/index.shtml

Thanks, Rupert. I'd really like to find that one. We have a 'Rhododendron
Walk' here which Edward Hyams planted originally and we've kept going. I
think it would be particularly nice to have Rhodos like this one which
flower late and smell so gorgeous.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk