Old 12-08-2006, 09:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Robert[_3_] Robert[_3_] is offline

Default How to get rid of Curled Dock (Rumex Crispus)

In message . com,
EagleEyes writes
Hi,

I have my backyard jungle (garden-to-be) full of Curled Dock, what is
the best way to get rid of this thing? There is nothing planted there
at the moment, so I can use chemicals, but i was hoping to start
planting early next year...

Not easy to get rid of unfortunately. The recommended herbicide is
Asulam, but IIRC this is not available for domestic use. I suggest that
you try glyphosate but it will undoubtedly require more than one
application.
--
Robert