Old 13-08-2006, 12:56 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,uk.rec.gardening,rec.ponds,alt.pets.cats
The Polish-Kraut The Polish-Kraut is offline

Default Washing Your Cat

Some people have the misconception that cats never have to be bathed.

Well, unless they have a serious mess, I guess I'm under that
misconception too.

So am I. My oldest, Romeo, had to be put down in March at age 19. In all
of his years he never had a bath. And his fur was always clean and soft.
Er, neither did Kimmy, age 16, and my Winston (sitting at my feet as I
type), age 17.

To the best of my knowledge, cats aren't people, and do not have to be
washed, unless some serious soiling takes place.

I will never forget when I first got into cats and really knew nothing
about them and I tryed to give our deceased Moses a bath!! Worse
experience of my life!! I was lucky to get out of it with my life!!

Up until then I had no idea that cats did not like water!! A hard
learned lesson I will never forget!!

My furbabies

http://members.aol.com/larrystark/