Old 13-08-2006, 12:37 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,uk.rec.gardening,rec.ponds,alt.pets.cats
MDJ MDJ is offline

Default Washing Your Cat

"Joan in GB-W" wrote in message
To the best of my knowledge, cats aren't people, and do not have to be
washed, unless some serious soiling takes place.

Joan

Hehe, how about wet concrete??

Roland, it seems, had attempted to take a shortcut home across the
freshly-laid cement foundations of a new house. Who could blame him? It was
raining so he could have been forgiven for thinking he was about to run
across a solid object. He evidently went in over his head. First we knew was
when he arrived back at the house and jumped onto the kitchen worktop to
demand some attention. Had we not bathed him, our pet would have been
immortalised as a rather neat concrete statue that, we think, would have
looked good by the entrance to the driveway.

He knew he had to have a bath, he hated it but just sat there in the water
with a very unhappy look on his face while we showered him down. Apart from
such situations, although there are others, if the need arises to bath a cat
then there's something wrong.