Old 19-03-2003, 06:56 PM
dave weil

Default Another Batch of Roses

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 12:41:26 -0500 (EST), "Shiva"
wrote:

dave weil wrote:

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 10:52:59 -0500 (EST), "Shiva"
wrote:

Aloha totally knocked me out--it has the colors I probably love more

than
any others. There is pretty then there is Just Plain Delicious!

I looked at that picture of Aloha and it's a little misleading. Let me
remind you what Aloha looks like in my neck of the woods (actually, in
my front yard).

Dave, yours is gorgeous, but I want that orange-kissed rosy color in the
amity pictures!! I have a problem with straight, uncut PINK. Jim and I
have the same affliction. I need my pink cut with some orange or yellow.

More importantly to you, Shiva, is the strong aroma that emanates from
a lush bush.

Well, now, this might be able to overcome the pure pinkness!

I've given up pleading with you about Felicia though chuckle.

I keep her in the back of my mind! It's just the pink thing.

When I look at the picture on the supplied link though, I don't think
it looks quite like my Aloha. There's too much pale salmon in the
middle.

Ooo, but that's what I like!

Well, that's why I thought I'd alert you. You aren't going to get
that, I don't think...

If you want salmon, get Touch of Class. of course, you'll have
absolutely no scent...life is such a compromise...