Old 14-08-2006, 10:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BAC BAC is offline

Default Hedgehog repellent?

"pammyT" wrote in message
ups.com...

snip

So do the right thing by her. If you could let me know the area you are
in, I can point you towards some reputable rescue kennels in your area
as I have close linmks with many of them up and down the country after
being involved directly for decades.
.

Additionally, if you are worried your dog might injure hedgehogs visiting
your garden, or if you find a sick or injured hedgehog (whether injured by
your dog or from any other cause) you may phone BHPS on 01584 890801 for
advice and/or the telephone number of a local carer.