Old 14-08-2006, 01:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Evan Evan is offline

Default Hedgehog repellent?

Janet Baraclough wrote:
Any dog owning family comes across dog faeces in their own garden,
where it's easy to clean up. Dog diarrhoea in a child's bed while it, is
far more disgusting, much harder to clean up, and the prospect of
repetition (for whatever reason) would be seen as a problem by most
normal people.

He did not say, the dog is outside because the kids get dog hairs on
them; it's clear that was not the concern. Btw, it is normal for
parents to consider their children precious.

I didn't realise that trying to do right by both my dog and hedgehogs
would raise the ire of some many animal activists. You'd think I was a
dog beater. I didn't get a degree in Zoology because I hate the darn
things!

Janet understands exactly what I was trying to get across.