Old 14-08-2006, 04:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Cleavers

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

Well, I was excusing myself for joining the subject late but in fact
we've been in wet Wales in our tiny 1960s caravan with original foam
cushions/mattress. Because we both sweat a lot and ventilation under the
bed is less than perfect the bedding does become less pleasant than I
like.

I always used to put a thick layer of newpaper under the cushions in my
first van which had a solid base to the bed, that helped a lot with
soaking up the moisture.

I'm not buying newspapers just for that!