Old 14-08-2006, 08:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Limeņo Limeņo is offline

Default Unknown flower

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:
"Limeņo" wrote in message
Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:
"Limeņo" wrote in message

Ņac

Wow! What a surprise. Many thanks to you and Des for the
elightenment.
I have now done a search with the info to find pics etc
Have shown it all to my beloved and she is flabergasted.
Can't understand how the Pepper seeds have turned into Datura
ones:-))
She tells me that she took the seeds out of the pepper,
dried them in the greenhouse the sowed them in pots in the compost that I
had bought from FOCUS. Every pot had a plant and she planted them in the
garden where these the Datura are now growing.
Any theories as to how it has happened?
I can't imagine a bird dropping them all in such a neat pattern and
killing off the Peppers:-))
Regards
Derek

Perhaps you are not really loved by your beloved
"Man killed eating strange peppers. Smiling Wife denies all knowledge of
tragedy."

Hmmm , now there's a thought -(;