Old 15-08-2006, 12:22 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
David Edgley David Edgley is offline

Default Growing Orchids in Seattle

There are several orchid societies in the greater Seattle area. Mount Baker
Orchid Society, Northwest Orchid Society, Tacoma Orchid Society, Federal Way
Orchid Society, Olympia Orchid Society, Puget Sound Orchid Study Group, and
even a society on the Olympic Peninsula in the Sequim area. Google is your
friend.

David

"CJD" wrote in message
I'm hoping someone in this knowledgeable group can give me some
information. How difficult is it to keep orchids in Seattle? I'm not
talking about a greenhouse, but just in a normal home situation. What
orchids do well in Seattle's climate? Do they require special care?