Old 15-08-2006, 02:20 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo[_1_] Koi-Lo[_1_] is offline

Default Snake in My Pond

JB wrote:
I have a 3,000 gallon pond. During the summer, I'm in it weekly trimming
dead leaves from water lilies, thinning out water lettuce and cleaning the
pre-filter on one of the two pumps I have running. Today, when gathering up
a handful of water lettuce, I also picked up a snake skin that was floating
in the water. It was about 3 foot long. I couldn't tell what type of snake
it was;

It wasn't a snake. It was Randy's foreskin. Happen a lot when he read
them porn stories on the net. He doesn't believe in mineral oil.