Old 14-08-2006, 09:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Cleavers

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

Well, I was excusing myself for joining the subject late but in fact
we've been in wet Wales in our tiny 1960s caravan with original foam
cushions/mattress. Because we both sweat a lot and ventilation under
the bed is less than perfect the bedding does become less pleasant than
I like.

I always used to put a thick layer of newpaper under the cushions in my
first van which had a solid base to the bed, that helped a lot with
soaking up the moisture.

I'm not buying newspapers just for that!

You don't HAVE to BUY them, just go down to the local recycling place and
pick them up for nothing!

It doesn't work that way in our parts. Even if it did, I wouldn't want other
people's papers. They might read the red tops ...