Old 19-03-2003, 07:20 PM
Kay Easton

Default cats

In article , Larry
Stoter writes
K wrote:

But would you be prepared to make a donation to the rescue centre for the
cats' upkeep or the valuable work the centre is doing for stray, abandoned
and maltreated cats? These places are usually run by charities.

Yes - and I'd pay for it to be neutered.

Although, I have checked the legal situation and it seems likely that
trapping a cat and taking it to a rescue centre would leave me open to
action by the 'owner', assuming they actually noticed it was missing.

That's a strange comment. Why do you imagine a cat's owner *wouldn't*
notice it was missing?
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: