Old 15-08-2006, 03:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Easynews Easynews is offline

Default Greenhouse greenfly infestation- help

I've tried all the bio remedies- parasitic flies of various species and
ladybirds. Now I'm facing millions of the greenflies- the air is thick and
they are swarming over everything, tomatoes, courgettes, cucumbers, herbs,
and fruit has pretty well stopped growing. I've been a committed organic
gardener for years- but this has got beyond a joke- any tips? It is a large
greenhouse- 18 feet by 10, full of plants.
PD