Old 16-08-2006, 02:37 PM posted to rec.gardens
Charles[_1_] Charles[_1_] is offline

Default thorny plant, not a rose...what is it?

On 15 Aug 2006 19:25:34 -0700, wrote:

We have a plant in our back yard that's nothing but a few stems with
thorns, and some leaves. It's creeping all over but there doesn't seem
to be any buds or flowers of any sort. We have 2 other different rose
plants, so at first I thought this would be one as well, but so far no
flowers. What else could it be?

At my mom's house it would be a blackberry vine. What does it look
like? Anything like a rose? I've seen the root rose vines get quite
long without having any flowers. Maybe it's a euphorbia?