Old 16-08-2006, 05:21 PM posted to rec.gardens
Elaine Elaine is offline

Default Is it too late for Forsythia cuttings?

I usually transplant in the fall after weather cools down and rainy
season starts up.Best way I think would be to find a branch that has touched
ground and developed it's own root system or just simply divide a shovel
full from the mother plant. Make sure you get enough roots this way.
Good luck

Elaine in Ga
7b
"FragileWarrior" wrote in message
.. .
The ones I took in the spring (during bloom time) never thrived and have
died. Is this the wrong time to take more? What would be the best way to
do it if it can still be done now?

Thx.