Old 16-08-2006, 07:24 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
OmManiPadmeOmelet[_3_] OmManiPadmeOmelet[_3_] is offline

Default What's your verdict?

In article ,
"J.C." wrote:

The cups have the bottoms cut out of them when planted out in the garden so
the roots grow down into the box and outgrowing the cup is no problem. You
use 32 ounce cups and only put about 2 inches of potting soil in them to
start the seeds in. This leaves enough "empty" cup to pour water into when
out in the garden. The SFG book calls for watering the plants individually
with "cups" of water, i.e. one cup a week for X, 1 cup a day for Y, and so
on. Supposedly this regulates the water to preclude under watering or over
watering, which I tend to do.

--
J.C.

If you have a guide book with a tried and true method, what are you
worried about???

Carry on, then post your results.
I'm very curious about this. I did not garden hardly at all this year
because I could not afford the water. :-(

Please share?
--
Peace!
Om