Old 16-08-2006, 10:52 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
J.C.[_1_] J.C.[_1_] is offline

Default What's your verdict?

wrote in message
news
"J.C." wrote:

I think you are going to have to learn to can and preserve and do all the
things the oldtimers did. Put "Sustained Agriculture" in google and I
think
you will find a lot of good info.

yeah that's what I thought as well

That's why I was wondering if possible to garden year
round using hydroponics

I would think it would be. By the way, pretty country up there. I'm stuck in
the flat lands of south Texas and with this heat it's like living on a
parking lot. About 25 years ago we went up to Branson and almost bought a
farm there for something like $150.00 an acre. Don't I wish we would have
done that?

--
J.C.