Old 17-08-2006, 02:30 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] me@privacy.net is offline

Default What's your verdict?

"J.C." wrote:

I would think it would be. By the way, pretty country up there. I'm stuck in
the flat lands of south Texas and with this heat it's like living on a
parking lot. About 25 years ago we went up to Branson and almost bought a
farm there for something like $150.00 an acre. Don't I wish we would have
done that?

I'm in Hannibal abt 5 hrs north of Branson

But I agree....wish Id bought land down there too as
well!!

However....Id LOVE to be in south Texas when its winter
up here!!