Old 17-08-2006, 12:19 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Robert Lorenzini Robert Lorenzini is offline

Default 2 Problems

On 16 Aug 2006 22:33:47 GMT, Aaron Hicks wrote:

With respect to fungus gnats- I bought three sundews- Drosera
adelae, to be precise- from California Carnivores. They grow well
side-by-side in some orchidaria that I use for a select number of plants.
Moreover- they control the fungus gnats very effectively indeed.

We bought a venus flytrap from them and sundews popped up as a bonus.

Bob