Old 16-08-2006, 03:43 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eric in North Texas Eric in North Texas is offline

Default Does anyone here have a JD 330 diesel?

I recently picked up an '86 model, and looking around under the hood, I
found the filler for the hydrostatic, and it looks as though the cap
may have had a dip stick. There is a round hole in the middle of the
cap. If that is not the case, how do you determine the level. I'm
willing to buy a new cap to get the dip stick, but if I had the
dimensions, (overall length, height of full mark) I could easily make
one.