Old 17-08-2006, 01:25 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Rapid[_1_] Rapid[_1_] is offline

Default poulan mower problem trans axle

"Gene Griffith" wrote in message
I have a poulan 42" twin cyl. mower with the 3140510 (166768) transaxle.
When it is loaded up, the tran. with make a clicking noise and stop pulling
until it cools off a few minutes. I have purged the trans. and all that
stuff. Anybody have any ideas??? This mower is only 2 yrs. old. Thanks

I have one too. It hasn't got that bad yet. I will get to where it doesn't
want to pull if I work it too hard. Let me know if you figure out what it
is.