Old 16-08-2006, 02:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Mike is offline

Default Weed Dragon

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote in message

Herewith a few folk who have used the weed dragon *personally*

http://www.countrysmallholding.com/c...5691&GroupID=1

sigh

I asked on uk.rec.gardening.

I am a subscriber to CS, have been for a long time, and know of those two
(not 'a few') comments (which incidentally are more than two years old so
could be out of date). I also know of other CS subscribers who have used

the
Weed Dragon happily and successfully.

Look, all I want to know - of *urglers* - is whether they have used the

Weed
Dragon. That's a simple enough request, I'd have thought.

I don't want others to bother to search for me, I'm capable of finding
hearsay myself.

Oh dear Mary :-((

Don't critise urg, you will get the wrath of the owners and the net nannies
:-((

Mike

--
www.rnshipmates.co.uk