Old 16-08-2006, 04:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] adder1969@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default My best buy this year....whats yours.

p. pleater wrote:
I wanted some large pots to grow tomatoes and 'cumbers etc, but was put
off by the high price, typically £2 - £3+ for 12" flower pots.
Instead I bought ten builders quality buckets from Homebase for 99p each
(Wickes also stock) and drilled holes in the bottoms. These are 3 gall,
(13.5 litres) 12" dia, are UV stabilized and as tough as old Harry and
will see me out.

PP.

Wickes 220l sturdy water butt with lid, tap and stand for £22.