Old 16-08-2006, 05:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
p. pleater p. pleater is offline

Default My best buy this year....whats yours.

"Mike" wrote in message

"p. pleater" wrote in message
I wanted some large pots to grow tomatoes and 'cumbers etc, but was
put
off by the high price, typically £2 - £3+ for 12" flower pots.
Instead I bought ten builders quality buckets from Homebase for 99p
each
(Wickes also stock) and drilled holes in the bottoms. These are 3
gall,
(13.5 litres) 12" dia, are UV stabilized and as tough as old Harry
and
will see me out.

PP.

Best Buy?

Can it be non gardening?

If so, we fancied another cruise before the end of the year :-))

Fantastic deal with our local agent :-))

Two weeks on Aurora, (we have just spent 3 months on her on the World
Cruise) in November/December with 50% off brochure price AND £100 EACH
on
board credit :-)))))

R620 if any other urglers are on board. Love to meet you :-))

Mike

Oh, Michael, now that takes some beating !!
Rather takes the shine off my cheapo buckets :-))

Try really hard and have yourselves a wonderful time..... and bring us a
stick of rock back.

pp.