Old 16-08-2006, 06:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Why is my geranium not flowering?

On 16/8/06 17:57, in article
, "Cat(h)"
wrote:

Earlier this spring, I bought two cranesbill geraniums - not sure what
kind - which was supposed to flower blue. The foliage is very
delicate, a shade of grey-green, and it has grown most wonderfully,
among purple verbena, West of Ireland Irish fuschias and self seeded
nasturtium. But it hasn't even produced one flower.
What could be the problem?

Have you watered too much, perhaps? Our Geranium 'Jolly Bee' is doing
wonderfully on quite sharp draining banks which rarely, or never, get
watered. This is a marvellous plant BTW, which I strongly recommend. It
flowers freely and for a long time.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk